Building Services Inspector
- Monitor and report site building services activities to ensure that working procedures, schedules, quality and site safety are in compliance with contractual document and statutory requirements.
- Monitor and report progress of defects rectifications works
- Monitor the site progress for timely completion and handover of units to purchasers
- Perform site coordination work with consultants / main contractors / sub-contractors / supplies and the government departments.
- Higher Certificate or above in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or Building Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years' related experience as Building Services Inspector or related positions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and native in Cantonese.
- Familiar with Building Regulations and construction details.
Legal Assistant / Legal Executive
- Assist in preparing, engrossing and drafting tenancy related documentations
- Coordinating execution of tenancy related documentations by relevant parties, stamping and registration (if necessary) of the tenancy agreement
- Filing & record keeping of tenancy related documentations
- Providing support to Legal Department, including reviewing/drafting of documents, translation, legal research, legal compliance relating of first hand properties sale, trademarks registration
- Providing clerical/administrative support to Legal Department
- Degree holder
- 2 - 5 years relevant experiences in legal firm or property developer
- Effective communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, fluency in Putonghua and reading simplified Chinese font preferred; proficiency in PC skills including Chinese typing, knowledge in handling tenancy matters independently
- Initiative, excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Legal Executive
- Immediate available is highly preferred