Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Serve as HR Business Partner and be responsible for handling full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, employee retention and employee engagement for the assigned business units
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing and shortlisting applications, conducting interviews and partnering with hiring managers for selection and placement, enhancing candidate experience and building our brand through job fairs, recruitment day and career talk
- Involve in performance management, annual C&B exercises, medical plan and insurance renewals, benchmark benefit and salary surveys to keep abreast of market practices
- Ensure all payroll admins and other information e.g. attendance, leave and OT records are well recorded and submit in time
- Compile HR management reports and perform data analyses
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in sizable organization, with hands-on HR generalist experience in property management industry will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and under pressure are essential
- Good team player with commitment to quality work and tight schedule
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, Mandarin an advantage
- Hands on experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word is a must
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.