Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
- Supervise subordinates to handle full set of management accounts and daily operation works independently
- Monitor the cash flow of various projects
- Prepare tax computation, annual financial statements, sub-group consolidation packages and schedules, and management analysis
- Liaise with auditors, tax representatives and professionals regarding audit, tax and banking matters
- Participate in enhancement of accounting systems and procedures
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports and analysis
- Degree in Finance / Accounting; Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- 8 years’ experience in CPA and HK listed companies, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in Property Development or Construction industry is an advantage
- Good understanding of accounting standards
- Excellent time management skills and communication skills
- Proactive, dedicated, detail-minded and a good team player
- Immediately available is preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
- Prepare forecast model, cost analysis, cash flow analysis and management reporting package.
- Liaise with various departments to prepare reports for group purpose and scenario analysis for management.
- Support the monitoring of project cost & program. Liaise with Project Department and assist in variance analysis.
- Coordinate with Project Department in tendering process. Ensure internal control compliance.
- Ensure bank loan compliance and JV reporting compliance.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 7 years’ experience in accounting field with management reporting or modelling experience a must.
- Property development industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Flexible and proactive. Able to work independently and in a team.
- Assist in preparing, engrossing and drafting tenancy related documentations
- Coordinating execution of tenancy related documentations by relevant parties, stamping and registration (if necessary) of the tenancy agreement
- Filing & record keeping of tenancy related documentations
- Providing support to Legal Department, including reviewing/drafting of documents, translation, legal research, legal compliance relating of first hand properties sale, trademarks registration
- Providing clerical/administrative support to Legal Department
- Degree holder
- At least 2 years relevant experiences in legal firm or property developer
- Effective communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, fluency in Putonghua and reading simplified Chinese font preferred; proficiency in PC skills including Chinese typing, knowledge in handling tenancy matters independently
- Initiative, excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Analyse and assess the risks associated with key business process and functions under audit plan
- Execute the audit plan and conduct internal control system review and assess its effectiveness
- Provide practical and value-adding suggestions to operating team
- Follow up the implementation status over the findings identified in the internal audit review reports
- Prepare reports and assist in paper work logistics
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ audit experience in sizable CPA firms or internal audit experience in commercial companies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with analytical mind; proactive, independent to work and attention to details
- Assist in carrying out cost control and contract administration
- Scrutiny of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Evaluation of variation works and payment applications
- Settlement of final accounts
- Recognized University Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Member of HKIS, HKIE, MCIOB or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in large consulting firms or property developer
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Responsible and self-motivated
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager (Cost & Contract)
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.