- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies. Timely update will be presented to all properties and management as a knowledge sharing.
- Develops, tracks, and controls IT capital and operational budgets for procurement, staffing, and operations with justifications. Monitors the implementation to ensure the financial targets are met.
- Achieves the company’s business goals by developing IT policies within the company. Ensures that technology standards and best practices are maintained among the company.
- Support Office Network, Firewall, Office 365 email system, Intranet, Servers, Central Systems – ORS, OCIS. Ensures IT problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages the recruitment, training, retention, and organization of IT staff in line with the company personnel policies and budget requirements. Consults with property managers on the hiring of IT staff for LP properties.
- Assists on pre and post opening of the new properties to identify the information technologies requirements and preparing the IT Budget.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure their deliverables are in line with corporate standards and expectations.
- Roll out new systems when required
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in hotel / service apartments IT support role with minimum of 3 years of in managerial level.
- Experience with Hospitality related applications (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, call log system, Voice mail).
- Knowledge of IT Security, Cloud Operations (especially Microsoft O365) is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple countries, multi-branch locations throughout the Group.
- Strong inter-personal and problem-solving skills. Good team player. High degree of self-motivation, integrity, strong positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Travelling (mainly Asia-Pacific region) is required
- Excellent communications skills in both written and spoken in English and Chinese. Mandarin is REQUIRED
- Coordinate and execute marketing programs including advertising, promotional & public relations events.
- Support the production of sales brochures and marketing collateral materials
- Plan and execute effective publicity program for press conference and events, including rundown, press release write-up, speech, Q&A, venue set-up / production, coverage monitoring, handle press enquiries and manage press relations to enhance the rapport with media and increase company and project exposure.
- Update marketing budget, prepare appropriate reports and manage expenditure payments
- Monitor new project launch and related marketing and PR activities in a systematic manner
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Preferably with 1-2 years relevant experiences
- Initiative, detail-minded and a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Monitor & analyse the market trend, recommend sales strategies, goals and plans to meet financial and service targets, optimize sales pricing and payment terms.
- Prepare pricing reports to recommend target prices for first-hand residential projects and working with various departments to formulate sales strategies.
- Review sales related documents including sales brochures, price lists, sales arrangements, agreements for sales and purchase.
- Degree holder in Surveying, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Member of HKIS and /or RICS
- 10-15 years’ experience in leading Property Developer; Sound knowledge in local property market
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill