Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
- Supervise subordinates to handle full set of management accounts and daily operation works independently
- Monitor cash flow, collection of accounts receivable and payments of individual entity
- Review tax computation and annual financial statements and liaise with auditors, tax representatives and professional regarding audit, tax and banking matters
- Prepare sub-group consolidation packages and schedules and management analysis to report to senior management
- Participate in enhancement of accounting systems and procedures
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports and analysis
- Degree in Finance / Accounting; Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in CPA and HK listed companies, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in Property Investment or Property Management industry is an advantage
- Good understanding of accounting standards
- Excellent time management skills and communication skills
- Willingness to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Proactive, dedicated, detail-minded and a good team player
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager
- Perform general reception duties including greeting visitors, answer the phone, handle the incoming mails, meeting room arrangement, courier and mailing services.
- Responsible for providing administrative support including office supplies ordering, courier arrangement, meeting room arrangement, office maintenance, etc
- Maintain tidiness and professionalism in reception area
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- DSE / Diploma / Degree holder or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive and a team player
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MsWord and MsExcel
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.