Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- Perform general reception duties including greeting visitors, answer the phone, handle the incoming mails, meeting room arrangement, courier and mailing services.
- Responsible for providing administrative support including office supplies ordering, courier arrangement, meeting room arrangement, office maintenance, etc
- Maintain tidiness and professionalism in reception area
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma / Degree holder or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive and a team player
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MsWord and MsExcel
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis on property market
- Collect and process quantitative and qualitative data to analyze and study the trend of property market
- Develop data mining for property industry to prepare reports and proposals to management
- Provide daily market research support to the team and prepare coherent presentations
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree Holder in real estate, economics, statistics or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 year’s solid market research experience in property related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Officer
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.